1st International Conference On Cyber Management And Engineering (CyMaEn)
28-30 May 2020, Hammamet , Tunisia
Cyber-physical systems (CPS) favor distributed decisions based on ubiquitous computing, big data and networks with potential benefits in very diverse areas of human activities such as engineering and management fields.
In the engineering area the CPS provide distributed collection of data and responsive actions through sensors, distributed computing, artificial intelligence, and smart actuators. This creates a human centered environment where the most painful and non-added values tasks are automated.
On the other side, this technology offers to managers several opportunities to make more efficient and effective decisions. This is allowed through the use of same technologies but in upper decision level.
CyMaEn conference aims to merge these two communities, whose are using the same technologies with different approaches. It will be an interesting exchange area to share practices and approaches.
We welcome papers covering the aspects of cyber management and engineering but not limited to:
- Data analytics
- Artificial intelligence
- Collaborative Robotics
- Operations management
- Information systems
- Smart grid
- Block chain
- Industry 4.0
- Optimization and simulation
- Renewable energy
Selected papers will be considered as potential full-paper publications, subject to peer reviews in a special issue in international indexed journals.
Schedule and deadlines:
- 28th of February – Full paper submission
- 20th of March – Acceptance notification
- 8th of April 2020 – Final paper submission
- 15th of April 2020 – Early registration
- 20th of May 2020 – Conference program
- Admittance to all sessions of the conference,
- Conference proceedings
- Coffee breaks
- Social event (Conference banquet)
|Before May 15th 2020||
After May 15th 2020
|Student from Africa||
Several grants that covers the conference registration fees will be available (courtesy of TDAS) for PhD students with a relationship with Africa, whether by birth, study or employment, and should show a demonstrated need for support. Applications must be submitted by 30 April 2020 to the TDAS general secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tunisian participants can pay the registration fee by order form (Bon de Commande). The Tax Registration number (Matricule Fiscale) of TDAS is 1288557/J.
The Conference will be pleased to send an official letter of invitation to registered participants making such a request. It is understood that such an invitation is intended to help attendees obtain travel funds or a visa.
Method of Payment
Bank Transfer: To the following Bank account
- Account Name: Association Tunisienne d’Aide à la Décision (TDAS)
- Bank Name: Société Tunisienne de Banque (STB)
- Bank Address: Agence Khereddine Pacha, Tunis, TUNISIA
- International Bank Account Number : IBAN TN 59 1000 6035 1865 0597 8850
- Bank Identification Code (BIC) : STBKTNTT
Please clearly indicate YOUR NAME, and the announcement: “CyMaEn 2020″ . Please take into account that most banks apply costs for international transfers. These costs should be paid by the registrant.
- Fouad Ben Abdeaziz, NEOMA Business School, France
Program and Publication Chair:
- M’Hammed Sahnoum, LINEACT/CESI, France
- Saleh Ben Abdallah, University of Tunis, Tunisia
Organizing Committee Chair:
- Rimeh El Fayedh, University of Carthage, Tunisia
Members of the Organizing Committee:
- Khaoula Besbes, HIGHFI, France
- Meriem Youssef, University of Gafsa, Tunisia
- Haifa Jemmali, University of Sousse, Tunisia,
- Houda Alaya, University of Tunis, Tunisia