The Tunisian Decision Aid Society (TDAS) promotes the development and use of methods for improving decision-making in public and private organizations. The TDAS is an interdisciplinary society that welcomes researchers and practitioners from all over the world. Our members include practitioners, and researchers in business, economics, engineering, computer sciences and other social and applied sciences.
TDAS organized conferences and events in collaboration with:
- International Society on Multiple Criteria Decision Making (MCDM)
- INFORMS Section on MCDM
- EURO Working Group Multicriteria Decision Aiding (EWG-MCDA)
TDAS is officially registered in TUNISIA (Registration Number:2012R02663APSF1).
The TDAS officers are:
- President: Fouad Ben Abdelaziz
- General Secretary: Hatem Masri
- Treasurer: Salah Ben Abdallah
- Members: Olfa Meddeb and Rimeh El Fayedh